Complaint and Grievance Form (For undergraduate and graduate students in Speech and Hearing Science)

Graduate Student Forms (MA-SLP, AuD, and PhD)

All graduate forms are now electronic and will be filled out, signed, and submitted by the student via DocuSign. Forms will then be routed to appropriate approvers (instructors, advisors, Graduate Studies Chair, Graduate Program Coordinator) and filed in the student's electronic record within the Department of Speech and Hearing Science. 

Graduate Program Coordinator, Sarah Wendel, will notify students when there are any issues with their submitted forms. Please contact Sarah Wendel at if you have any questions. 

Click on the respective form below to initiate: