Minoring in Speech and Hearing Science

The minor for Speech and Hearing Science has been revised and is in the process of being updated. Students interested in minoring in Speech and Hearing Science should call 614-292-6961 to schedule an appointment. Students must meet with a SHS advisor to declare the minor. Please excuse the current state of transition and contact Maria Roth at Roth.595@osu.edu with any questions.

If you would like to request to substitute a course not listed in the SHS minor for one of the required minor courses, you will need to fill out the Minor Course Petition Application. Please note that exceptions to the minor coursework are only made in special circumstances and your request should first be discussed with a SHS advisor. You may set up an advising appointment by calling 614-292-6961.

More information can be found on the Arts and Sciences Academic Programs page.

[pdf] - Some links on this page are to Adobe .pdf files requiring the use of Adobe Reader. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact williamson-miller.1@osu.edu.